Danish Business Delegation to India, Anutec 2020, Mumbai, 26-28 November 2020
The Danish Agriculture & Food Council (DAFC) in cooperation with The Trade Council are pleased to invite your company to participate in a business delegation to India. The main element will be participation in “Anutec India 2020”, an important exhibition for foodtech and ingredients, where your company will be represented with own booth at the joint Danish pavilion.
REDUCED PRICES – NEW DEADLINE
The Trade Council has increased the financial support for this event from 50% to 75% as a part of the new export and investment package. This means that we can offer you heavily reduced prices, please see the invitation
, where deadline for registration has been postponed to 15 July.
- Present own products and solutions to Indian customers at own 9 sqm booth at the joint Danish pavilion and gain marketing and sales visibility
- Explore the sales and investment opportunities in India
- Understand the country and target segment, regulatory framework conditions and customers
- Engage with government stakeholders
- Connect with the industry players
- Meet potential business partners
Deadline for sending the attached binding application form is 15 July. Please submit attached registration form and “Virksomhedsskema” by e-mail to Eva Friis Mortensen, firstname.lastname@example.org