Online meetings with top Mexican pork producers, 20-21 October 2020
Danish Agriculture & Food Council, the Confederation of Danish Industry, EKF and the Danish Embassy in Mexico invite you to join two free of charge high-level round tables with two world leading Mexican pig producers organised with a special COVID-19 subsidy from the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Additional online matchmaking activities with the Mexican companies (exclusive 1-1 B2B meetings) are organised for a small fee.
The virtual delegation focuses on the pig production value chain and the Mexican market leading companies, which are characterized by having activities both within primary production and processing.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
This is a unique business and export opportunity for an important industry in Denmark, not least for the many small and medium sized companies (SMEs), since this virtual concept brings an exclusive but easy opportunity to open doors to a completely new and important market for several Danish companies. Companies could be operating within: solutions to primary pig production, breeding and genetics, agri-industry, feed, stables, ventilation, food processing technology, bio security, cooling/cold chain, storage, quality control and ingredients.
Mexico is an important producer within the Food & Agro Business, not least when it comes to pig production. The big Mexican pig producers have 80-100.000 sows, and their fast-growing production is fully integrated to include both farms and slaughterhouses. The big pig producers invest heavily in new solutions and technologies to meet the rising demand from their home- and export markets and some of the companies are planning to scale-up the production with additional 10.000 sows a year. The objective of this virtual concept is therefore to match Danish companies delivering new solutions and technology with some of the biggest Mexican pig producers.
THE EXPORTERS’ CATALOGUE
In order to arrange the B2B meetings at the most relevant level you will need to fill in a company profile. The exporters’ catalogue will work as your selling platform and the Mexican companies will use it to select the Danish companies they want to meet and decide if they are interested in an online B2B session.
WHEN AND WHERE?
It takes place online via a series of virtual meetings from 20 October until 21 October 2020.
YOU WILL GET
- An updated company profile in the exporter’s catalogue and exposure to the largest Mexican companies within the pig production industry.
- Participation in a high-level roundtable with two of the most important Mexican pig-producers.
- The opportunity to pitch your solutions in online meeting sessions with local companies.
- Your own tailormade programme with virtual B2B meetings and information on the companies attending the meetings.
- Round tables are free of charge, given the acceptance of the Danish company that its FOCS (free of charge service) through the Danish Embassy of Mexico (5 service hours free of charge covering preparing and facilitating the roundtables, including securing the Mexican participants) is used.
- If selected for B2B meetings, the price is 750 DKK for one meeting and 1.500 DKK for two meetings. This price is based on a 75% subsidy from the Trade Council of Denmark and registration of 8 Danish companies.
- The Danish Embassy in Mexico will be happy to further assist Danish companies in any kind of continued dialogue with the Mexican companies as well as to a strategic approach to the Food & Agro Business in Mexico in general (in full accordance with the Trade Council rules and payment structure).
HOW TO REGISTER?
Step 1. Upon registration Emil Stub (DI) will send you an exporters’ catalogue template. Please fill-in your company profile using the template before 18 September and send it including pictures as written in the template to Emil Stub (DI), email@example.com
. If you already have a profile, it will be sent to you for an update.
Step 2. Sign up for the round tables by 18 September. Please register by filling out the online registration form
on the web.
Step 3. Join round tables and B2B sessions on 20-21 September
Please see the invitation
for further details, and feel free to contact Peter Michael Heller at firstname.lastname@example.org
or tel. +45 3339 4335 if you have any questions.