Danish Food and Agriculture Delegation to Kigali, Rwanda - 24-26 August 2021
The Embassy of Denmark in Uganda and the Danish Agriculture & Food Council (DAFC) invite you to participate in an export promotion to Rwanda focusing on food and agriculture.
NOTE: COVID-19: If the situation requires, we will cancel the delegation. Until 20 July 2021 you will not be billed if we are forced to cancel. After this date we cannot guarantee refunds.
RWANDA – YOUR BUSINESS AT A FRONTIER MARKET
The delegation is set up to maximize your business possibilities in Rwanda.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Companies could be engaged in:
- Agro-industry, e.g. feed, mills, inputs
- Food processing technology
- Food tech, quality control, ingredients
- Agro-services, machinery, irrigation equipment, and post-harvest handling
- Meet local key business partners and potential customers at a high level
- Meet local key political partners at a high level
- Gain market knowledge and expand your network
PROGRAMME 24-26 August 2021
Day 1: Tuesday 24 August
- Meeting with Rwandan Authorities (Rwanda Development Board and Ministry of Agriculture)
- Meeting with Rwandan private sector representatives and country experts
Day 2: Wednesday 25 August
- Visit to the Democratic Republic of Congo border
- Company visits up-country (relevant companies/sites to determined based on participants in the delegation)
Day 3: Thursday 26 August
- B2B meetings with relevant companies (Local and International)
- Meeting with relevant authorities discussing sales prospects, value chains and incentives
- Wrap up and future engagement
The total price for participation in the business delegation to Rwanda is 15,000 DKK excl. flight, hotel and VAT per company for 2 representatives and 3 guests at the reception.
Extra representative 1,500 DKK per person.
NOTE: On the registration form you can if relevant add the contact information of the local participating person/company. Invoice will always be issued in DKK to the Danish company address.
We reserve the right to offer you participation at a different price should any of the above criteria’s change. Should this result in a higher price than quoted, you have the right to cancel your participation. Other expenses not mentioned above are at own expense including visa, flights, dine & drink and hotel.
HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
Flights and hotel are not included in the price. Upon registration, you will receive a travel suggestion.
Please register here, no later than Wednesday 14 April 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeppe Søndergaard Pedersen, email@example.com, 2331 7450.
See more about our events here.