Danish Food and Agriculture Delegation to Uganda, Kampala 10-12 February 2021
The Embassy of Denmark in Uganda and the Danish Agriculture & Food Council (DAFC) invite you to participate in an export promotion to Uganda focusing on food and agriculture.
NOTE: COVID-19: If the situation requires, we will cancel the delegation. Until 10 January 2021 you will not be billed if we are forced to cancel. After this date we cannot guarantee refunds.
UGANDA – YOUR BUSINESS AT A FRONTIER MARKET
The delegation is set up to maximise your business possibilities in Uganda in connection with the Harvest Money Expo in Kampala.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Companies could be engaged in:
• Agro-industry, feed, mills, storage
• Food processing technology
• Food tech, quality control, ingredients
• Full business program (see invitation
• Meet local key business partners and potential customers at a high level
• Meet local key political partners at a high level
• Gain market knowledge and expand your network
Please see the invitation
for more information and register here
, no later than Wednesday 16 December 2020
If you have any questions please contact Jeppe Søndergaard Pedersen, email@example.com
, 2331 7450.
Please also see our other activities in the Danish Agriculture & Food Council.