Danish Food and Agriculture Delegation to Uganda, Kampala 10-12 February 2021 / Skype Meeting 27 May
The Embassy of Denmark in Uganda and the Danish Agriculture & Food Council (DAFC) invite you to participate in an export promotion to Uganda focusing on food and agriculture.
UGANDA – YOUR BUSINESS AT A FRONTIER MARKET
The delegation is set up to maximise your business possibilities in Uganda in connection with the Harvest Money Expo in Kampala.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Companies could be engaged in:
• Agro-industry, feed, mills, storage
• Food processing technology
• Food tech, quality control, ingredients
• Full business program (see invitation
• Meet local key business partners and potential customers at a high level
• Meet local key political partners at a high level
• Gain market knowledge and expand your network
Please see the invitation
for more information and how to register, no later than Tuesday 23 June 2020
SKYPE MEETING 27 MAY 2020 AT 10.00-11.30
The Danish Agriculture & Food Council and the Danish Embassy in Kampala present opportunities for Danish companies to tap into Uganda’s transformation of the agricultural sector.
Please see the programme
and sign up no later than Monday 25 May
to Eva Friis Mortensen, email@example.com
. We will forward link for participation Tuesday 26 May when we have the final list of participants.
If you have any questions about the export promotion or the Skype meeting please contact Jeppe Søndergaard Pedersen, firstname.lastname@example.org
, 2331 7450.