Join the virtual Danish business delegation on final foods and meet largest online retailer in India, 3 June 2021
The delegation programme offers a unique opportunity to food producing/trading companies for gaining foothold on the Indian food market through both e-commerce and conventional retail.
The Danish Agriculture & Food Council (DAFC) and the Trade Council in New Delhi are organising a virtual business delegation focussing on India’s market for final food products. The delegation programme will allow Danish food producing/trading companies to become exposed to and meet with largest online retailer in India - the owner of one of the most important digital platforms for food items trade in India – and likely an Indian retail/import company within the final foods segment.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
The delegation is open to companies which produce final food products, characterised by high food quality, food safety/biosecurity, sustainability, efficiency and nutrition. This includes companies within the following categories:
- Dairy products (incl. cheeses, yoghurts, etc.)
- Meat products
- Ready-to-eat products
- Chocolate and confectionary
- Nutraceuticals, health/immunity enhancing food etc.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, energy drinks, etc.
- Jams and juices
- Bakery, breakfast essentials, gourmet products, healthy oils
- Vegan and plant-based food products, etc.
- Present own food products to Indian platform owner/buyer
- Explore the sales and investment opportunities in India and gain marketing and sales visibility
- Obtain exposure through a focused exporters' catalogue targeted at the Indian stakeholders
The programme structure is split in two parts. First, a general webinar part with informative interventions and presentations for all Danish companies who have registered, including presentations by largest online retailer in India and an Indian retail/importing company (to be confirmed) on their business plan, business model and category focus. Second, a B2B part with individual 30 minutes meetings, preferably held on the same day as the webinar part. See more in the invite here. The price for participating in the programme as well as being part of the exporters’ catalogue is DKK 1800 excl. VAT for one company representative.
Register for participation here by Thursday 20 April 2021 at the latest.
In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Peter Michael Heller of the DAFC (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. no. +45 3339 4335) or Mr. Ashish Paliwal of Trade Council New Delhi (email@example.com, tel. no. +91 9205982460).