Danish Delegation to Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, August 16-19, 2022
The Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam and the Danish Agriculture & Food Council (DAFC) invite you to participate in an export promotion visit to Vietnam focusing on livestock, processed food & drink, ingredients and processing technologies for food and beverage. The delegation is set up to maximize your business possibilities in Vietnam.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Danish companies engaged in:
- Breeding and genetics
- Farm equipment and infrastructures
- Feed and stables
- Processed food and drink
- Ingredients for food and beverage
- Processing solutions for meat, seafood, dairy and beverage; and
- Cold storage, quality control solutions
- Explore potential business opportunities in B2B meetings with your targeted customers/partners within trading of livestock, processed food & drink, solutions for the production of dairy, meat, seafood and beverage
- Get insights about market trend and demand in food and beverage
- Gain better understanding of prevailing regulations and standards applicable for agriculture production, food and beverage products in Vietnam at the meetings with relevant authorities
- Have highlights about Vietnam’s economic outlook, EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement to boost your export to Vietnam
- Increase your company’s creditability towards Vietnamese potential customers and partners for being a part of the delegation led by the Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
PROGRAMME 16-19 AUGUST 2022
Tuesday, 16 August 2022 in Hanoi (Day 1)
- Briefing at the Danish Embassy (AM)
- Welcome by the Ambassador/Trade Counsellor
- Presentation of Vietnam’s Agriculture, Food and Beverage sector by the Sector Counsellor
- Introduction to the program
- Meeting with ADB/EU delegation on Vietnam’s economic outlook, EVFTA, etc. (AM)
- Meeting with Vietnam Food Administration (PM)
- Meeting with Vietnam Association of Liquor, Beer and Beverage (PM)
Wednesday, 17 August 2022 in Hanoi (Day 2)
- Tailored B2B meetings/company/farm visits (AM and PM)
- Depart to Ho Chi Minh City (Evening)
Thursday, 18 August 2022 in Hanoi + Ho Chi Minh City (Day 3)
- Meeting with relevant Vietnam Associations, exporters and agriculture and food producers (AM)
- Meeting with Ho Chi Minh Food and Foodstuff Association (AM)
- Tailored B2B Meetings/Company visits (PM)
Friday, 19 August 2022 in Ho Chi Minh City (Day 4)
- Company/farm visits (AM and PM)
- Wrap up meeting (PM)
Note: Vietnamese authorities, associations, and organisations for meeting arrangement with the delegation are identified based on business fields of participating companies.
The total price for participation in the business delegation to Vietnam is 6,500 DKK excl. flight, hotel and VAT per company for two representatives. The price for an extra representative is 1,500 DKK per person.
NOTE: The price is based on 5 participating companies, two of which are SMEs, and an expected 75% subsidy from the Trade Council of Denmark.
NOTE: On the registration form you can if relevant add the contact information of the local participating person/company. Invoice will always be issued in DKK to the Danish company address.
We reserve the right to offer you participation at a different price should any of the above criteria’s change. Should this result in a higher price than quoted, you have the right to cancel your participation. Other expenses not mentioned above are at own expense including visa, flights, dine & drink and hotel.
BASIC PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Transportation in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- Identification and meeting arrangement with Vietnamese authorities, relevant associations and potential Vietnamese partners
- Drop-off airport in Hanoi and pick up airport in Ho Chi Minh City
- Assistance in booking hotels to get corporate price
- General assistance from the Danish Embassy and DAFC
Any expenses related to quarantine at a hotel designated by the local authorities, compulsory Covid test, transport from the airport to the hotel in Hanoi with medical escort upon arrival in Vietnam will be covered by participating companies.
Please register here, no later than Friday 20 May 2022.
PHYSICAL DELEGATION VISIT DURING COVID-19
Regarding C19, The Embassy of Denmark will constantly update the participants with prevailing Vietnamese regulations on these matters.
If the situation requires, we will cancel the delegation. Until 16 July 2022, you will not be billed if we are forced to cancel. After this date we cannot guarantee refunds.
CONTACT FURTHER INFORMATION
Danish Agriculture & Food Council
Jeppe Søndergaard Pedersen, Chief Advisor
Phone: +45 2331 7450
Royal Danish Embassy, Hanoi
Hang Thi Thu Le, Senior Trade and Investment Advisor
Direct Phone: +84 24 3935 2956
Cell Phone: +84 904 235 128
See more about our events here.