Danish Food and Agriculture Delegation to Tel Aviv, Israel – 31 January- 3 February 2022
The Embassy of Denmark in Israel and the Danish Agriculture & Food Council (DAFC) invite you to participate in an export promotion to Israel focusing on food and agriculture technologies.
NOTE: COVID-19: If the situation requires, we will cancel the delegation. Until 3 January 2022 you will not be billed if we are forced to cancel. After this date we cannot guarantee refunds.
ISRAEL – YOUR BUSINESS AT A FRONTIER MARKET
The delegation is set up to maximize your business possibilities in Israel.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Companies engaged in:
- Agro-industry, e.g., feed, mills, inputs
- Food processing technology
- Food tech, quality control, food ingredients
- Farm technologies, Agro-services, machinery, irrigation equipment, and post-harvest handling
- Circular & sustainable tech
- Meet key local business partners and potential customers at a high level
- Meet key local political partners at a high level
- Gain market knowledge and expand your network
PROGRAMME 31 January –3 February 2022
Day 1: Monday 31 January – Tel Aviv
- In-depth overview of Israeli AgriFood industries – meeting with Israel Export Institute
- B2B meetings with relevant companies (local and International)
- Invite-only Foodtech dinner with leading Agrifood multinationals, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs
Day 2: Tuesday 1 February – Tel Aviv
- Meeting with relevant authorities discussing sales prospects, value chains and incentives
- Meetings with Ministry of Agriculture & Ministry of Food
- Meeting with Israeli private sector representatives and country experts
- Reception at the Danish Ambassador’s Residence with leading Israeli AgriFood tech experts
Day 3: Wednesday 2 February – Deep Dive Visit to Israel’s AgriFood Valley
- Visit to AgriFood Tech Incubator Trendlines in Israel’s north
- Visit to Israeli Foodtech scale up
- Visit to Foodtech incubator Fresh Start
Day 4: Thursday 3 February - Deep Dive Visit to Israel’s AgriFood Valley
The total price for participation in the business delegation to Tel Aviv, Israel is 7,800 DKK excl. flight, hotel and VAT per company for 1 representative and 3 guests at the reception.
Extra representative 1,500 DKK per person.
NOTE: On the registration form you can if relevant add the contact information of the local participating person/company. Invoice will always be issued in DKK to the Danish company address.
We reserve the right to offer you participation at a different price should any of the above criteria’s change. Should this result in a higher price than quoted, you have the right to cancel your participation. Other expenses not mentioned above are at own expense including visa, flights, dine & drink and hotel.
HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
Flights and hotel are not included in the price. Upon registration, you will receive a travel suggestion.
Please register here, no later than Friday 19 November 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeppe Søndergaard Pedersen, email@example.com, 2331 7450.