Danish Food and Agriculture Delegation to Tel Aviv, Israel – April 4-7 2022
The Embassy of Denmark in Israel and the Danish Agriculture & Food Council (DAFC) invite you to participate in an export promotion to Israel focusing on food and agriculture technologies.
NOTE: COVID-19: If the situation requires, we will cancel the delegation. Until 4 March 2022 you will not be billed if we are forced to cancel. After this date we cannot guarantee refunds.
ISRAEL – YOUR BUSINESS AT A FRONTIER MARKET
The delegation is set up to maximize your business possibilities in Israel and with Israelian EPC contractor that are responsible for projects around the world.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Companies engaged in:
- Agro-industry, e.g., feed, mills, inputs
- Food processing technology
- Food tech, quality control, food ingredients
- Farm technologies, Agro-services, machinery, irrigation equipment, and post-harvest handling
- Circular & sustainable tech
- Meet key local business partners and potential customers at a high level
- Meet key investors at a high level
- Gain market knowledge and expand your network
PROGRAMME April 4-7, 2022
Day 1: Monday 4 April – Tel Aviv
- In-depth overview of Israeli AgriFood industries – meeting with Israel Export Institute
- Meeting with relevant Israeli authorities and private sector representatives discussing sales prospects, value chains and incentives
- B2B meetings with relevant companies
Day 2: Tuesday 5 April – Tel Aviv
- Visit to Green-2000 farm and B2B discussions on possibilities for becoming a sub-supplier in one of their consortia. Green-2000 is an EPC contractor that has several agriculture projects in their pipeline around the world. EKF, Denmark’s Export Credit Agency is collaborating with Green-2000. Therefore, Danish technology and services could be highly relevant for these projects. Green-2000’s financial advisory firm, Bluebird Finance & Projects, will elaborate on the importance of a well-structured financing package for such EPC projects in developing countries.
- Reception at the Danish Ambassador’s Residence with leading Agrifood multinationals, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs
Day 3: Wednesday 6 April – Deep Dive Visit to Israel’s AgriFood Valley
- Visit to AgriFood Tech Incubator Trendlines in Israel’s north
- Visit to Israeli Foodtech scale up
- Visit to Foodtech incubator Fresh Start
Day 4: Thursday 7 April - Deep Dive Visit to Israel’s AgriFood Valley
- Visit to Tel Hai College Food Science department
- Wrap up and future engagement
The total price for participation in the business delegation to Israel is 8,900 DKK excl. flight, hotel and VAT per company for 2 representatives and 3 guests at the reception. Extra representative 1,500 DKK per person. Should you wish to only participate in parts of the delegation, the price can be negotiated on an individual basis.
NOTE: On the registration form you can if relevant add the contact information of the local participating person/company. Invoice will always be issued in DKK to the Danish company address.
We reserve the right to offer you participation at a different price should any of the above criteria’s change. Should this result in a higher price than quoted, you have the right to cancel your participation. Other expenses not mentioned above are at own expense including visa, flights, dine & drink and hotel.
HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
Flights and hotel are not included in the price. Upon registration, you will receive a travel suggestion.
Please register here, no later than Friday 25 February 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeppe Søndergaard Pedersen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2331 7450.
See more about our events here.