Organic export promotion to Japan
3rd-7th November 2022 – Danish Days in Daikanyama, Tokyo
The Danish Agriculture & Food Council invites you to join the organic export promotion to Japan, Tokyo, in occasion of the festival Danish Days In Daikanyama. The export promotion targets buyers from Japanese retail and Japanese consumers.
The festival Danish Days In Daikanyama will take place in the Danish Embassy’s courtyard. Here there will be open access for Japanese consumers and buyers are invited in. Each company will have an indivual stand or a joint organic stand where they can showcase their products for the Japanese audience during the days. Furthermore open-air events will take place during the festival.
The festival is made possible in collaboration with the Danish embassy and aims to showcase the Danish food cluster and its products. There will be participation from the Danish Minister of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, Rasmus Prehn.
The embassy expects 8.000 Japanese consumers and business people to visit Danish Days in Daikanyama.
The promotion will ensure a Danish setup tailored towards the Japanese market and contacts to retail buyers in connection with Danish Days in Daikanyama at the Danish Embassy’s courtyard. Get in touch with relevant stakeholders and have a dialogue on how your company should adapt your product(s) to the Japanese market.
By joining this delegation you will receive:
- A stand with product display at the Embassy’s courtyard. Tastings are possible
- An expected attendance of 8.000 Japanese consumers/business people at the festival
- 1:1 meetings with 3 different buyers at your stand/in a meeting room
- Further Japanese food distributors/wholesalers are invited
- Seminar on organic restrictions in Japan and how to operate (the organic/natural/bio discussion)
- Seminar on Japan and the Japanese market for organic food
- Participation of Rasmus Prehn, Danish Minister for Food, Agriculture and Fisheries
- 3 days of the Danish Days in Daikanyama festival open to the public
- Paid hotel for 4 nights in Tokyo
Price: 8.500 DKK excl. VAT per company for one representative.
For registration please see the full invitation and programme here:
Registration no later than 31st august 2022 to:
Mads Brøndum Klinge, Market Consultant, Markets & Nutrition
Danish Agriculture & Food Council F.m.b.A.
M +45 2785 5399 | E firstname.lastname@example.org
See more about our events here