Danish Delegation to Australia, 21-24 February, 2023
The Danish Agriculture & Food Council (DAFC) and the Trade Council of Denmark in Sydney would like to invite you to participate in an export promotion and business delegation in Australia.
It will focus on food and beverage processing solutions, agricultural & farming technology and food manufacturing innovation. The delegation is set up to expand your network and business opportunities in Australia.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Danish companies engaged in:
- Food processing innovation and automation (i.e. food, dairy, beverage, brewery, meat and poultry)
- Farm equipment, robotics and engineering
- Crops and Genetics innovation
- Food ingredients, food safety and quality control solutions
- Food and beverage renewable energy, Bio-Energy, waste solutions and technology
- Explore business opportunities in the region’s premier Agrifood innovation event: evokeAG. Down to Earth. Event 2023 - evokeAG.
- Connect and collaborate with business leaders, farmers, innovators, researchers, corporate organisations, government entities and investors in one location.
- Get an insight on the region’s market trends and demand in the food and beverage industry.
- Gain a better understanding of Australia’s economic outlook, environmental and sustainability focus in food and agriculture.
- Increase exposure of Danish solutions and expand business with potential customers and local partners (e.g. market entry, subsidiary, distributorship).
FIELD OF INTEREST / BUSINESS FOCUS
- Sustainability (e.g. innovation, resource optimisation, waste, renewable energy)
- Genetics and animal welfare
- Agri-food technology and adoption (application in the field)
- Bio-security and food production stability: Future of food and how do we get there
PROGRAMME: 21-24 FEBRUARY 2023
ARRIVAL: Monday, 20 February 2023 - Adelaide
- TC Welcome and Briefing (PM)
- Welcome by the Consul General / Trade Commissioner
- Introduction to the program and discuss itinerary
- Optional (cost not included): Event Welcome Dinner at evokeAG (7pm)
DAY 1: Tuesday, 21 February 2023 - Adelaide
- evokeAG event – B2B meetings, technical presentation (AM)
- Networking Dinner (PM)
DAY 2: Wednesday, 22 February 2023 - Adelaide
- evokeAG event – Meeting with relevant organisations, food, meat and agriculture producers (AM)
- Tailored B2B Meetings / Site visit (PM)
DAY 3: Thursday, 23 February 2023 - Melbourne
- Travel to Melbourne VIC (AM)
- Organisational Meetings & Site visits (AM / PM)
DAY 4: Friday, 24 February 2023 - Melbourne
- B2B Meetings / Site visits (AM / PM)
- Wrap-up meeting (PM)
NOTE: The program will be finalized according to your needs and wishes.
The total price for participation in the business delegation to Australia is 15,800 DKK + VAT for one participant.
The price for an extra representative is 9,000 DKK per person.
HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
Flights (international and domestic) and hotel are not included in the price. Upon registration, you will receive travel suggestions.
A. The price is based on seven (7) participating companies, two of which are SMEs, and an expected 50% subsidy from the Trade Council of Denmark.
B. On the registration form, you may add the contact information of the local participating person / company if relevant. Invoice will always be issued in DKK to the Danish company address.
C. We reserve the right to offer you the participation fee at a different price should any of the above criteria’s change. Should this result in a higher price than quoted, you have the right to cancel your participation. Other expenses not mentioned above are at own expense i.e. flights, airport transfer, meals, drinks and hotel.
Please register here, not later than 31 October 2022 (Monday).
Registration is made in accordance with DAFC’s terms of participation.
PHYSICAL DELEGATION VISIT DURING COVID-19
Regarding COVID-19, The Embassy of Denmark will constantly update the participants with prevailing regulations on these matters.
If the situation requires, we will cancel the delegation.
Until 20 January 2023, you will not be billed if we are forced to cancel. After this date we cannot guarantee refunds.
CONTACT FURTHER INFORMATION
Danish Agriculture & Food Council
Jeppe Søndergaard Pedersen, Chief Advisor
Phone: +45 2331 7450
Royal Danish Embassy, Sydney
Dorothy Dellosa, Senior Trade Advisor
Direct Phone: +61 2 8298 5707
Cell Phone: + 61 4770 16992
See more about our events here.