Danish Food and Agriculture Delegation to Tel Aviv, Israel – January 9-12 2023
The Embassy of Denmark in Israel and the Danish Agriculture & Food Council (DAFC) invite you to participate in an export promotion to Israel focusing on food and agriculture technologies.
NOTE: COVID-19: If the situation requires, we will cancel the delegation. Until 9 December 2022 you will not be billed if we are forced to cancel. After this date we cannot guarantee refunds.
ISRAEL – YOUR BUSINESS AT A FRONTIER MARKET
The delegation is set up to maximize your business possibilities in Israel and with Israelian EPC contractor that are responsible for projects around the world.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Companies engaged in two main tracks within:
Innovation & Ingredients
- Food processing technology
- Food tech, quality control, food ingredients
- Bio solutions
Investment & Agroindustry
- Agro industry, e.g., feed, mills, inputs
- Farm technologies, Agro-services, machinery, irrigation equipment, and post-harvest handling
- Meet key local business partners and potential customers at a high level
- Meet key investors at a high level
- Gain market knowledge and expand your network
PROGRAMME JANUARY 9-12, 2023
We will integrate B2B meetings with relevant companies based on the profiles of participants. The trip will be centered around engaging with like-minded individuals and companies in the agrifoodtech sector to share product offerings, to learn about market opportunities, and to discuss emerging issues.
Day 1 - Sunday 8 January
Arrival to Israel and transport from Ben Gurion airport to the North of Israel.
Day 2 - Monday 9 January AgriFoodTech Valley
- Overview of AgriFood Innovation in Israel – ICDK and Margalit FoodTech Studio
- Regenerative and net-zero farming - Migal Practical Bio-solutions Research Institute
- Innovating for current and future supply chain challenges - Visit to Fresh Strat AgriFood Incubator
- Agricultural mechanization and technology – Visit to a Local Farm/Kibutz and B2B meeting with industry stakeholders.
Day 3 – Tuesday Sea of Galilee and Yokneam
- Preventing the next food crisis - Fieldtrip with Israel Innovation Authority and Head of R&D in the ministry of Agriculture
- Emerging technologies for crop health and protection - Kineret Innovation centre for AgriFood
- Addressing animal feed challenges - Zemach Feed Mill and B2B meeting with local stakeholders.
Day 4 – Wednesday Heading to Tel Aviv – 2 tracks:
Innovation within Agriculture, Food & Ingredients:
- How to win the race for Alternative Proteins and the Future of Meat Production – Visit to Trendlines Food and Bio Solutions Incubator
- The future on urban farming and indoors agriculture – Open Valley accelerator.
Investment & visits to Israeli EPCs:
- Visit to Green 2000 – opportunities for funding
- Visit to Rimon Group.
Day 5 – Tuesday Returning Home
Early morning flight back to Denmark
The total price for participation in the business delegation to Israel is 9,500 DKK excl. flight, hotel and VAT per company for 1 representative and 3 guests at the reception. Extra representative 2,000 DKK per person. Should you wish to only participate in parts of the delegation, the price can be negotiated on an individual basis.
NOTE: On the registration form you can if relevant add the contact information of the local participating person/company. Invoice will always be issued in DKK to the Danish company address. We reserve the right to offer you participation at a different price should any of the above criteria’s change. Should this result in a higher price than quoted, you have the right to cancel your participation. Other expenses not mentioned above are at own expense including visa, flights, dine & drink and hotel.
HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
Flights and hotel are not included in the price. Upon registration, you will receive a travel suggestion.
Please register here, no later than Wednesday 30 November 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeppe Søndergaard Pedersen, email@example.com, 2331 7450.