Join the Nordic joint pavilion at the Tutto Food exhibition in Milan, Italy! Date: 8-11 May 2023
After a successful participation at the Tutto Food fair in 2021, the Danish Agriculture & Food Council will be back at one of the biggest food fairs in Italy.
In collaboration with our Norwegian and Finnish colleagues, the Danish Agriculture & Food Council invites you to participate at the Danish area of the Nordic pavilion at Tutto Food 2023. You will be provided with your own stand and with the option to showcase your products to an international audience.
LAST TUTTO FOOD EDITION (2021) IN NUMBERS:
- 150.000 visitors
- More than 2.700 participating companies
- 31 different countries represented
- Buyers from all the major Italian supermarkets present at the fair
- The companies represented with the Danish Agriculture & Food Council met with buyers from Esselunga, Coop & Carrefour in 1:1 meetings
THE ITALIAN MARKET IN 2021:
The Italian food market became the main wealth of Italy in 2021 valued at 575 billion euros. An increase of 7% compared to 2020 despite the difficulties the country has faced related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Food imports in Italy reached 23,6 billion EUR in 2019 and is mostly represented by European players. The trend is that Italian food importers are in general small to medium-sized companies with a preference of important smaller quantities but a wider range of items. Quality and price are the most significant factors for Italian food importers.
The main food items with export potential to the Italian market are dairy, meat, condiments, sauces, snacks, and food preparations as well as functional, healthy, organic, free-from products and specialty foods.
YOU WILL GET:
- Your own stand at the joint Nordic pavilion
- Full participation at the exhibition
- The Danish Agriculture & Food Council in collaboration with the Danish Embassy in Rome will invite relevant stakeholders to visit your stand
- 1:1 meetings with relevant buyers/importers/distributors
- Presentation of the Italian market ahead of the exhibition
Please register here, no later than Wednesday 1 February 2023.
The total price for participation is 20,600 DKK excl. flight, hotel and VAT per company for 1 representative. Extra representative is 1,500 DKK per person.
Note: The price is based on 10 participating companies and an expected 50% subsidy from The Trade Council of Denmark.
Danish Agriculture & Food Council
Mads Brøndum Klinge, Market Consultant
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +45 27 85 53 99
See more about our events here.