The Colombian Meat Industry - Shopping Line November 2019
Match Danish companies delivering solutions, know-how and technology with key players of the Colombian meat industry.
The Embassy of Denmark in Colombia, the Danish Agriculture and Food Council (L&F), Denmark’s Export Agency (EKF) and the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) have the pleasure of inviting your company to take part in this two-tiered initiative consisting of an exporter catalogue and a business delegation to Colombia.
Sign up for the exporters’ catalogue with deadline 21 June 2019 – link is in the invitation here.
Companies are welcome to reuse a previously used shopping line template.
Shopping Line - pure B2B & finance: Match Danish companies delivering solutions, know-how and technology with key players of the Colombian meat industry.
- WHO: Pork, poultry, cattle, fish production / Livestock, breeding and genetics / Agro-industry grain, feed, stables, ventilation / Food processing technology & bio security / Cooling, storage, quality control, ingredients.
- WHY: Expanding market / meet pre-selected Colombian companies, who are investing in new solutions and technologies / qualified 1:1 meetings with 7-8 companies / assessed by EKF, international banks and the Embassy of Denmark in Colombia.
- PROGRAMME is here. There will be a coordination meeting before departure.
- REGISTER at the link in the invitation or to Susanne Z. Teilmann, firstname.lastname@example.org, M +45 2045 7626
- PRICE 18.500 dkk
- Registration deadline: 21 June 2019 for the exporters catalogue