Joint Danish stand at Alimentaria 2018, 16-19 April 2018 in Barcelona.
The Danish Trade Council together with the Danish Agriculture & Food Council (Landbrug & Fødevarer), are arranging a joint Danish stand with subsidy at Alimentaria fair in Barcelona in April 2018. At a very attractive location in the RESTAURAMA section of the Fair, directed towards the HORECA sector, in pavilion 4.
Restaurama is the leading shows in Europe for professionals and companies in the hospitality sector: hotels, restaurants and catering. Exhibitors here include food and non-food companies targeting the HORECA industry. Companies within food, drinks, ingredients, professional kitchen equipment, disposable products, work clothes and shoes, software for the Horeca sector, etc. are among those who will benefit from participating in this section of the fair.
The Trade Council of Denmark in Spain will be responsible for all the practical details concerning the Danish stand and we will also furthermore work as a link between the exhibitors and the fair. We offer a turn-key solution for Danish companies:
Participation in the joint Danish stand with individual area including:
- Ready to use stand at an attractive location in the fair
- Your individual branded area
- Common meeting area at the stand
- Build up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Several entrance tickets
- Coffee, drinks and snacks for exhibitors and your visitors
- Assistance throughout the whole process – The staff from The Trade Council will be present during the entire exhibition and assist with translations and practical help
- Communication plan (press, catalogue, online, etc.) to promote the stand and the companies
We accommodate special requests about furniture (flat screen, desk, etc.). Additional equipment is settled individually.
Please read more about the exhibition in invitation and register by sending the enclosed registration form.
The Danish Agriculture & Food Council
Market Manager Michael Stahlschmidt
Tel: +45 3339 4236
Mobile +45 2124 1711